As part of the monthly cycle of the Goethe-Institut at the Videodrome 2, the Festival presents a selection of german-speaking films screened at the short film competition of the 17th edition.
The films presented are:
- ROUTE B96 by Simon Ostermann - Music by Irma Samuelis, Carl Ludwig Wetzig - Sound design by Karl Gerhardt
- SCHEWERELOS by Jannis Lenz - Music by Erokia - Sound design by Rudolf Pototschnig
- SAMIRA by Carlotte Ann-Marie Rolfes - Music by Rick Jurthe, Jonas Fritsch - Sound design by Jascha Viehl
- DIE BRÜCKE ÜBER DEN FLUSS by Jadwiga Kowalska - Music by Christian Aregger, Roland Bucher - Sound design by Thomas Gassmann, Denis Séchaud
- 1637°C by Mareike Müller - Music by Iva Zabkar - Sound design by Matthias Ermert
The projection followed by a meeting with Mareike Müller (1637°C) who won the Mathieu Hoche Award for Best Documentary at the FIFA in 2017.
Meet the team at this occasion !